Professional Speaking Engagements with Jenny Mackenzie, Ph.D.
Jenny Mackenzie Ph.D. is an award-winning documentary filmmaker and a well known trainer, coach, and motivational speaker.
Dr. Mackenzie will captivate, entertain, and inspire your audience with her documentary film clips followed by a motivational message on a variety of topics that best suit your organization's needs. A clinician, researcher, former non-profit administrator and mother of three, Dr. Mackenzie speaks with genuine warmth, humor, and real life passion based on her 25 years of experience as a "social change" professional. Her compassion and contagious energy will leave an audience of any age and size considering social progress, the power of human relationships, and the motivation to create a better world for the next generation.
Jenny Mackenzie's Inspirational Lectures and Seminar Topics
- Leadership, teamwork, and working to your potential
- Kick Like a Girl, Lead Like a Woman.®
- Old age, resiliency, and the risks of retirement
- The diversity life lessons we learn through sports
- Social Impact Documentary Film Making
- Safely and successfully integrating the "invisibly" disabled into our communities
- The new SUGAR BABIES epidemic, understanding TWO types of diabetes and taking back the health of our children